11.04.2008

To send you a beauty


Who would not say the letter, I told her husband of two years of marriage, and he has not read my body. I do not is not pretty, bluntly speaking, I say build a body that looks appearance there. Frankly, I do not disagree with shy, but her husband has never raised the requirements for each sexual-off, the husband is always out the lights, a woman, offered to show how the nerve to do? That night, I was watching TV, her husband said to me, you have to buy my pack of cigarettes. I know he's Chouwan smoke, such as the fate of tobacco, he did not have a smoking train of thought, to write the article, I can have no alternative but the downstairs to the smoke shop to buy cigarettes. Smoke-filled store, three years, three things. I think what has been Could it be cheaper to smoke it? I look closely, most of the cigarettes are not to. This is strange, what is to attract people to come? I curiously into the crowd and found them on the counter of a small billboard that read "You see beautiful women." The world is really strange there are not, under the light of day you see beautiful women, it is wrong. More and more people are surprised to see the stir up noises of. Some people can not wait, the boss asked, Where is beauty? Cunning boss flashing eyes, look at the week that you really look beautiful? Yes ah, yes ah, let it come out beautiful. It was a scream, like the mouth drooling with greed. Boss calmly took out a lighter and said, Look, this is not it beautiful? A dollar one can Daizaishenbian the beauty Tiantian Kan. Lighter close to the original photo of a woman, Ruth Tanxiong caring, very charming eyes, as if a Huli Jing. The crowd to talk about and what it rare? See much more. Also the boss of posturing, shrouded in mystery. Boss, you have a very cunning. We have wasted precious time. It was filled with indignation, left disappointed. I looked at, can not help but laugh at himself, these men ah, look at eating bowl pot, none of them are good goods. The crowd gradually dispersed, I think the owner of the billboard them, making sure what. I said, the boss, you do not attract the business of it! ? I doubt the boss to Choule Chou, said the voice down, you also want to see beautiful women? I smiled, not express an opinion, thought, what the boss doing anything? I hesitate to see the boss, the mysterious Congchoutili to come up with a lighter, said to me five dollars one of the new goods, you have to go back and buy a husband, he will certainly be happy about it. I look carefully, nothing special, a very common lighters, a woman close to the top of the photo. I am angry, boss, a dollar is selling the lighters 5 yuan, and see whether I am a woman on a bully? Gas is not the boss does not get mad, and said slowly, his comrades how you say something like that. You come closer look. The boss took a lighter near the burning cigarette butts, while there have been a miracle, the woman's clothes are gone, clearly showing the full breasts, nipples protruding high. Leave a cigarette, not see anything, with exactly the same as the original. Xianci scenes to brush my face red, with their heads bowed in silence and not words. Secretive boss, you see it, I do not deceive you! This is different. I am embarrassed smile, open mind active, and this was lighter fresh, buy back her husband to see whether he is a bear-like. Boss, you damage the lighter for me, I do not buy is not sorry I bought. Give me a bag of red eagle. I am looking for an excuse to say, paid the money, took cigarettes and lighter U-turn and left hurriedly. I got home, could not wait for her husband that I could not even give you a lighter also bought. 5 yuan a money. Surprised her husband looked at me and said, what do you commit stupid? Lighter one dollar is enough. I carelessly said, how I know? The new boss said to be listed on the cargo, very good. Her husband looked after, the ambiguous looked at me, a dedicated dog. In the years to come, I will secretly observe her husband's move for a few days, but he did not find any difference, gradually relax the alert. That night, I get up and urinate through the door to the study, found that just use the old cigarette lighter close to the beauty of the image of the attention. As a result, I crept to her husband came to the side, he may be too invested, I was standing behind him do not know. I am furious, an Meng He, who you feel ashamed, I am in the Haoduan Duan you did not before, but those who do silly things, is a. A husband, amazing, all white face, to feel Dizhuonaodai, Buyanbuyu. I see embarrassment of her husband, an Puchi smiled, looked at him with deep emotion, can not help himself by going to him. He looked up and suddenly stood up and said, in one way or another San Liangxia the curtain, hastened to hold me to take off my underwear. Husband's hand like a snake, like my body moving, I can not either Zijin, ha ha Hengheng to go forward. For a while, her husband was vague and humming, beautiful women, beautiful women, beautiful women I've seen.

No comments: